The CB-C60 is a powerful USB C hub that's easy to take on-the-go. It turns a single USB C port into HDMI, USB C Power Delivery, and four USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports. No driver needed to realize the full potential of this hub. Advanced shielding also prevents interference with your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections.
Compact and Durable
Made of aluminum, which has good wear resistance, AUKEY CB-C60 has beautiful color matching well with your computer and small size enabling you to take it with you anywhere.
PC: iMac 2017, MacBook Pro 2016 , 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga 900 / 910, Dell XPS 15, HP Spectre x360, HUAWEI MATEBOOK and many more.
Mobile Phone: Samsung Galaxy S8, HUAWEI Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro, LG G5 / G6.
Not compatible with Samsung Chromebook Plus and HP X2.
1. It is recommended to connect the hub to your computer before connecting devices to the hub.
2. Only USB C port meets Display and Thunderbolt, can it support HDMI.
3. If you are not sure whether this hub is compatible with your device (such as HP), please contact our customer service team before purchasing it.
4. Supports a maximum of 2 hard drives connected simultaneously (to opposite sides of the hub recommended), please connect the laptop's original power adapter to the hub first for best performance.
5. Please use the original power adapter to charge your device via the USB C Power Delivery port on this hub.
6. Please note that several devices connected to the hub may result in signal interference, which will influence WIFI and Bluetooth connections.